Sport Management Graduate Certificate: International Sport Management Concentration
for graduate students!
Discount is 15% off the university's approved rate
CEHD out-of-state students
Discount is approximately 45% off the university's approved rate
This Sport Management graduate certificate concentration in International Sport Management (ISPM) offers students the opportunity to study the managerial aspects of international sport enterprises.
Theoretically grounded sport management skills will be examined and applied within the global context of the sport industry.
Required Courses (9 credits)
- SPMT 620: Ethical Issues in Global Sport (3 credits)
- SPMT 551: Sport in the Global Marketplace (3 credits)
Elective Courses (6 credits)
Select two courses from the following:
- SPMT 555: The Australian Model of Sport (3 credits)
- SPMT 556: The Global Soccer Industry (3 credits)
- SPMT 651: Sport and International Development (3 credits)
- SPMT 652: Governance and Policy in International Sport (3 credits)
- Other SPMT, SRST, PRLS courses with advisor approval