Sport Management Graduate Certificate: International Sport Management Concentration
for graduate students!
Discount is 15% off the university's approved rate
CEHD out-of-state students
Discount is approximately 45% off the university's approved rate
This Sport Management graduate certificate concentration in International Sport Management (ISPM) offers students the opportunity to study the managerial aspects of international sport enterprises.
Theoretically grounded sport management skills will be examined and applied within the global context of the sport industry.
Required Courses (9 credits)
- SPMT 620: Ethical Issues in Global Sport (3 credit hours)
- SPMT 551: Sport in the Global Marketplace (3 credit hours)
- SPMT 613: Strategic Leadership in Sport Organizations (3 credit hours)
Elective Courses (6 credits)
Select two courses from the following:
- SPMT 555: The Australian Model of Sport (3 credit hours)
- SPMT 556: The Global Soccer Industry (3 credit hours)
- SPMT 651: Sport and International Development (3 credit hours)
- SPMT 652: Governance and Policy in International Sport (3 credit hours)
- Other SPMT, SRST, PRLS courses with advisor approval