Sport Management Graduate Certificate: Sport Coaching Concentration
for graduate students!
Discount is 15% off the university's approved rate
CEHD out-of-state students
Discount is approximately 45% off the university's approved rate
This Sport Management certificate concentration in Sport Coaching (SPTC) provides students the opportunity to prepare for a career in coaching.
Theoretically-grounded content addresses advanced skills applied to a variety of coaching situations.
Required Courses (9 credits)
- SPMT 614: Legal Issues in Sport (3 credit hours)
- SPMT 618: Psychology of Coaching (3 credit hours)
- SPMT 631: Theoretical Models of Sport Coaching (3 credit hours)
Elective Courses (6 credits)
Select two elective courses as listed below.
- SRST 598: Special Topics (1 - 6 credit hours)
- SPMT, SRST, PRLS-prefix or additional courses with advisor approval