PRLS 480: Special Topics in Recreation Management
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
This course is graded on the Undergraduate Regular scale.
- Fall 2021, Section: 001, CRN 85894, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Frank Kuhns, Fall 2021 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2022, Section: 003*, CRN 21409, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Frank Kuhns
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Fall 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 82071, Format: Online, Instructor: Emily Freeborn, Fall 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: DL2, CRN 83970, Format: Online, Instructor: Nancy Chamberlain, Fall 2020 Section DL2 Syllabus
- Spring 2010, Section: 001, CRN 21697, Instructor: Brenda Wiggins, Spring 2010 Section 001 Syllabus